Advanced Module II: Emphasis on Thoracolumbar
at the Heimathaus Sittensen, Am Heimathaus 4, 27419 Sittensen
THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED!
The Advanced modular program continues on the weekend, with Clinical Applications: Emphasis on Thoracolumbar, October 28th + 29th (Sat.-Sun.). A varied and very interesting line-up of speakers for this focus on the back will educate and motivate practitioners, regardless of your practice focus. The choices are yours. We hope to see you in Sittensen in the near future!
- The Autonomic Nervous System, a Chiropractic Approach
Dr. Carl DeStefano
- Modern Diagnostics of the Equine Spine
Dr. Nadine Blum (Equine)
- The Canine Disc Patient, an Integrative Approach
Dr. Jacob Anderson
- Girth Pain Syndrome
- Kissing Spines, an Integrative Approach
Dr. Sybil Moffatt
As well as:
- Thoracolumbar Technique Review
- Advanced Thoracolumbar Techniques
- Technique Tips and Clinical Sharing (Modified Thoracolumbar Adjusting)
- Clinical Case Work-ups: Equine and Canine
- Case Presentations
Please remember: If you are close to completing six modules, and want to become IAVC “Advanced Certified”, please contact us to schedule your case presentation! Advanced Certification includes a case presentation and an original research project. If you have other topic suggestions, expertise, or ideas you would like to share, please let us know! The Advanced Modules can be ATTENDED IN ANY ORDER. Don't wait to join us for this one-of-a-kind CPD program! You won't be disappointed.