Advanced Module IV: Extremities
Saturday & Sunday (9am-6pm) October 20th and 21st, 2018
at the Heimathaus Sittensen, Am Heimathaus 4, 27419 Sittensen, Germany
- Lameness and Neuropathic Pain in Horses
Dr. Nadine Blum, DVM, Germany
- Canine Extremity Techniques: “Can we can borrow from Physiotherapy and Osteopathy?
Dr. Silke Meermann, DVM, Germany
- Differential Diagnosis and Integrative Management of Patella Problems in the Horse
Dr.Sybil Moffatt, DVM, Germany
- New Aspects of Examination and Integrative Management of Stifle Problems in the Dog
Dr. Katja Schwartau, DVM, Germany
- Common Peripheral Nervous System Problems in the Animal Patient
Dr. Carl DeStefano DC, USA
- Extremity Subluxation Patterns: What do We Find?
Dr. Donald Moffatt, DVM, Canada
As well as:
- Expanded and modified extremity techniques and clinical tips
- Extremity technique review (theory and practical),
- Clinical case presentations
- Group clinical case management large and small animal …… and More!
If you have topic suggestions, presentations, or expertise you would like to share during an Advanced Clinical Applications Module, please let us know!
We hope to see you this Autumn in Sittensen!
Remember, if you are working toward Advanced Certification, you need to present a case study or topic at one of the advanced modules. Also, we are always looking for chiropractors and veterinarians to discuss “their” practice “style” or experience. Please contact us to schedule any of the above.This is the fourth of Six Modules in Advanced clinical Applications series. Although composed of six modules, these six can be attended at any time individually and in any order. They can be taken independently, or as part of the Advanced Animal Chiropractic Certification offered by the IAVC. Advanced certification consists of attending 6 modules, a case presentation, as well as submission of a research paper related to veterinary chiropractic.